Energy audit – energy audit of the municipal building in order to establish the efficiency of energy resources and the development of measures that will significantly reduce their consumption, the feasibility of which is economically justified.
The result of the energy audit is a report on the energy audit of the building, which describes the current state of the building, identifies critical areas through which energy loss occurs, and the reasons for their occurrence, develops a list of measures to eliminate or reduce them, estimates the estimated cost of such measures. saving energy and funds that will lead to the implementation of energy efficiency measures and the priority of their implementation.
Together with the energy audit report, experienced auditors of Top-Inform develop an energy passport and energy certificate, which in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Energy Efficiency of Buildings” from July 1, 2019 is mandatory for:
- construction objects;
- buildings and separate parts of buildings that are sold or leased (leased) for at least one year;
- buildings in which state bodies are located in premises with a total heating area of more than 250 square meters and are often visited by citizens in order to exercise their right to apply for and receive administrative services in accordance with the law;
- receiving state support for the implementation of measures to ensure (increase) the energy efficiency of buildings (except in cases where such measures are carried out by individuals who are not business entities).
All energy certificates developed by certified energy auditors of the company have a high level of reliability when verified by verifiers of the State Agency for Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine.
Specialists of the company “Top-Inform” have significant experience in conducting energy audits of buildings and development of energy certificates of municipal buildings:
- preschool educational institutions;
- general and specialized educational institutions;
- higher educational institutions of all levels of accreditation;
- health care institutions;
- administrative institutions;
- leisure facilities and sports facilities.