Top-Inform provides services for the implementation and certification of energy management system in Ukraine according to the international standard ISO 50001. Our company is the official representative in Ukraine of the German company Envidatec GmbH – one of the leaders in the market of energy efficient services in Germany.
We offer our clients the following services for energy management systems according to ISO 50001:
- development of energy efficiency policy;
- development of energy management system and staff training;
- development of a plan and preparation for certification of the energy management system according to the ISO 50001 standard;
- conducting a supervisory audit in the process of preparation;
- conducting a preparatory audit before certification;
- certification of energy management system according to ISO 50001;
- re-certification of the energy management system according to the ISO 50001 standard.
Energy management is a management system aimed at constantly improving the efficiency of energy consumption.
The energy management system can be implemented at any facility that consumes energy (electricity, gas, water, heat), regardless of ownership and type of activity.
Requirements for the energy management system are defined by the international standard ISO 50001. This standard allows you to harmoniously integrate the energy management system into the existing management system.
Advantages of implementing an energy management system:
- increasing the level of management and monitoring of production processes;
- improving the quality of products (services) by reducing the specific consumption of energy per unit of output (services provided);
- reduction of greenhouse gas emissions;
- reducing the likelihood of emergencies;
- increasing the image component;
- increase investment attractiveness.